Tuesday, February 24, 2009

525,600 minutes....


What an absolute rollercoaster my life has been the past 4 days.
I blame anatomy for the complete breakdown & endless tears... the emotions all over the place.
I'm not used to the drops... the lows where you feel like you will never see another light at the end of the tunnel. I just felt like a complete let down to so many. And really... I don't know. Those 3 words sum it up.


But I don't like to concentrate on the negative for too long....
Soo.. the upside of things:
  • Rent at the Opera House - interesting, fun. I enjoy the theatre scene (for the most part).
  • So very close to finally choosing to be a 'member' of a church (again)!!
  • Booked a flight to Florida :)
  • Classes are going fabulously.
  • And I love the daily reminders of how lucky I am to have him in my life. (132)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love You dear. :-)